VISA J-1 Services
J-1 Visa Services
Placement International team has designed our visa service to make the process of obtaining your visa as easy as possible.
J-1 Visa requirements
What's included in the J-1 Visa service
- Direct FedEx shipment of the DS-2019 to your home address
- Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee ($180)
- Medical Insurance
- DS 7002 (Training plan) Exclusive PI service!
- Pre-departure advisory services
- Administrative costs
- Help finding housing/accommodation Exclusive PI service!
- 24-hour emergency support
- Find friends from our J1 visa network Exclusive PI service!
Required documents for the J-1 Visa:
All documents must be in English, or copied and translated to English
- English resume
- Copy of your passport
- 1 Picture
- Copy of diploma or official letter from your school stating that you are a current student or confirming you graduated
- Letter of recommendation from past employers (the trainee must prove more than 1year of experience in the field of the training)
- Proof of funds (minimum 1200 US $) or letter from your tutors Download